Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread is a moist, delicious, and chocolaty way to use up all that extra zucchini. My family loves it!
This recipe makes two loaves, one to eat now and one to freeze for later.
Add 1/2 cup of peanut butter or butterscotch chips or your favorite chopped nuts for a whole new flavor.
Affiliate Disclosure! MamasHomestead.com contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through an affiliate link, I will make a commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting us and keeping our website going.
Ingredients for Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
1 cup canola oil
2 cups pure cane granulated sugar
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
2 cups shredded zucchini
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (Use Spelt flour for a nuttier flavor.)
1/2 cup baking cocoa
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Instructions for Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two-8x4x2-inch loaf pans.
You might also like these other Zucchini Recipes:
- Ingredients for Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 cups pure cane granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (Use Spelt flour for a nuttier flavor.)
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two-8x4x2-inch loaf pans.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat together eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla. Stir in zucchini.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Add dry ingredients to zucchini mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour mixture into prepared loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees F for one hour or until top is dark brown and toothpick poked in center comes out clean. Enjoy!