This recipe makes two loaves, one to eat now and one to freeze for later.
Affiliate Disclosure! MamasHomestead.com contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through an affiliate link, I will make a commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting us and keeping our website going.
Ingredients for Mama’s Zucchini Bread:
1 cup canola oil
2 cups pure cane granulated sugar
2 cups grated zucchini
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour (Use Spelt flour for a nuttier flavor.)
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3 teaspoons cinnamon
Instructions for Mama’s Zucchini Bread:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease 2-8x4x2-inch loaf pans.
For a crunchy top, sprinkle top of loaf with cinnamon and sugar before baking.
Delicious with cream cheese spread.
You might also like these Zucchini Recipes:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 cups pure cane granulated sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (Use Spelt flour for a nuttier flavor.)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease 2-8x4x2-inch loaf pans. In a small mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Add oil, sugar, vanilla, and zucchini and mix until combined.
- In medium mixing bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients to zucchini mixture and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pans and bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour or until golden brown and toothpick poked in center comes out clean. Enjoy!
- For a crunchy top, sprinkle top of loaf with cinnamon and sugar before baking.