I ran out of Pumpkin Pie Spice recently, so I decided to make my own recipe. Through trial and error, this is what I came up with. I like this recipe better than any I have bought at the store. I always have the ingredients for it, and it’s super easy.
Affiliate Disclosure! MamasHomestead.com contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through an affiliate link, I will make a commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting us and keeping our website going.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Pie Spice
8 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground cloves
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Instructions for Pumpkin Pie Spice
Combine all ingredients in a small jar, shake well. Store in airtight container.
I use a jelly jar or a storage jar with a rubber ring.
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice can be used in all your favorite pumpkin recipes. Some of my favorites are:
Check out these Pumpkin Recipes
- 8 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in a small jar, shake well. Store in airtight container.
- I use a jelly jar or a storage jar with a rubber ring.